Here's your chance to weigh in on commercial wind energy development in Nebraska, http://www.lincoln.ne.gov/city/plan/dev/wind/index.htm
• June 8th: Release of first draft of new County zoning regulations for Commercial Wind Energy for 30 day public comment period. June 8th Public Comment Drafthttp://www.lincoln.ne.gov/city/plan/...ment-draft.pdf
• June-July: Staff revise draft as needed based on public comment.
• July 8th: Release of draft regulations for Planning Commission review
• Early August: Technical briefing on draft by staff for Planning Commission
• Mid August: Planning Commission public hearing (and recommendation unless they delay making a recommendation until next meeting in two weeks)
• September: County Board public hearing and final action (date to be determined)