Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718 LastLast
Results 321 to 340 of 341

Thread: Roo is a bitch

  1. #321
    Whore
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    somewhere hookin
    Posts
    3,799
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pelan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SNvert View Post
    Spinning can make higher traps
    Dead hooking ets better
    I have plenty iof slips to back it up plus the power of google.

    So where do we gauge your turd at?
    You lost by 3 on a dig by a 11.8 car.
    Couldn't pull away from a 114 mph car.
    Yet still lost to a 13.2@110 2v 3 times
    We should run them for shits and giggles. If i win i get your plates? If you win you get my plate.
    Obviously you'd get my plates as a car like yours vs mines should. However absolutely I'll run you for fun.


    RACES.

  2. #322
    Weaksauce VerzLS1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    134
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SNvert View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SNvert View Post
    Spinning can make higher traps
    Dead hooking ets better
    I have plenty iof slips to back it up plus the power of google.

    So where do we gauge your turd at?
    You lost by 3 on a dig by a 11.8 car.
    Couldn't pull away from a 114 mph car.
    Yet still lost to a 13.2@110 2v 3 times
    We should run them for shits and giggles. If i win i get your plates? If you win you get my plate.
    Obviously you'd get my plates as a car like yours vs mines should. However absolutely I'll run you for fun.
    Lol already making excuses. What's wrong, can't handle a NA LS, Mr LS SLAYER?

    2000 Camaro Z28
    2001 Grand Prix GTP

    RACES. From any speed.

  3. #323
    Weaksauce VerzLS1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    134
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    https://youtu.be/tjZEk7_6bhg

    https://youtu.be/fm_TQJa0W3Q

    https://youtu.be/BNbNth23PxU

    Here's some other cars racing Cwarta. Looks like I would put bus lengths on both of those Supercharged Fords from a dig. And that 550+rwhp Cobro couldn't even pull away from a roll. Poor poor Furds.

    2000 Camaro Z28
    2001 Grand Prix GTP

    RACES. From any speed.

  4. #324
    Weaksauce
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    145
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    So you can handle FI Fords now? Let me know when you are ready.

    I only have one slip under an 11 so when should be a good race right. I mean depending in the head wind since you think that must be worth like 15mph trap

  5. #325
    Weaksauce VerzLS1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    134
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fuel View Post
    So you can handle FI Fords now? Let me know when you are ready.

    I only have one slip under an 11 so when should be a good race right. I mean depending in the head wind since you think that must be worth like 15mph trap
    Why did you quit posting on LS1tech, jackass?

    Also where did I say anything about 15 mph trap?

    And yeah I've already handled a few FI Furds.

    2000 Camaro Z28
    2001 Grand Prix GTP

    RACES. From any speed.

  6. #326
    Weaksauce
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    145
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Sorry I didn't bookmark that page, don't care that much.

    You didn't say anything about 15mph. That was me using your funny math.

    "jackass"?

  7. #327
    Weaksauce VerzLS1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    134
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fuel View Post
    Sorry I didn't bookmark that page, don't care that much.

    You didn't say anything about 15mph. That was me using your funny math.

    "jackass"?
    Oh but you have this vacant relic bookmarked? Okay, clown.

    You were posting left and right up until I raced Chris. Why did you stop??

    And my math skills dwarf yours, guaranteed.

    2000 Camaro Z28
    2001 Grand Prix GTP

    RACES. From any speed.

  8. #328
    Weaksauce
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    145
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Sorry I didn't bookmark that page, don't care that much.

    You didn't say anything about 15mph. That was me using your funny math.

    "jackass"?

  9. #329
    Weaksauce VerzLS1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    134
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Now your dumbass can do nothing but copy and paste?

    2000 Camaro Z28
    2001 Grand Prix GTP

    RACES. From any speed.

  10. #330
    Weaksauce
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    145
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    It didn't show that I posted before, sorry didn't mean for my internet service to get you in a fit.

    I stopped posting because Chris proved how slow your shit is and had nothing but ls nutswingers posting after that.

    If my math is so bad let your car prove it

  11. #331
    Weaksauce
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    145
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    If the thread in tech proved anything it is that your ego is worth exactly $200 lmao

  12. #332
    Weaksauce VerzLS1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    134
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fuel View Post
    It didn't show that I posted before, sorry didn't mean for my internet service to get you in a fit.

    I stopped posting because Chris proved how slow your shit is and had nothing but ls nutswingers posting after that.

    If my math is so bad let your car prove it
    Wait I thought you didn't have it bookmarked? But you admit that you read everything.

    Slow? I lost by 2 cars to an easy low 11 second capable car. And tied the roll. You have a 700-800whp car that consistently runs 11s. My car isn't even tuned, has stock maf, stock rear end with stock 2.73 gears. And heavy ass zr1 wheels. Not too mention full weight with subs. Everyone on ls1tech said my car runs hard. That's why you and all the other NEN stragglers got quiet.

    2000 Camaro Z28
    2001 Grand Prix GTP

    RACES. From any speed.

  13. #333
    Whore
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    somewhere hookin
    Posts
    3,799
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    But the car doesn't run low 11s, it runs high 11s. Just imagine how many lengths it would of been if he was .8 faster.

    Idk how you think it's a low 11 second car, his trap speed doesn't even show that potential especially with the weight of that car.


    RACES.

  14. #334
    Weaksauce VerzLS1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    134
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SNvert View Post
    But the car doesn't run low 11s, it runs high 11s. Just imagine how many lengths it would of been if he was .8 faster.

    Idk how you think it's a low 11 second car, his trap speed doesn't even show that potential especially with the weight of that car.
    It ran 11.8 @ 117 with a 2.1 sixty foot, dipshit. Because there was oil all over the track from a blown engine. You think a h/c/i ls1 with suspension mods snd a 4500 stall on DRs is only capable of a 2.1 sixty? And every other car was trapping 5-6 mph slower than it should have. Partly because of the 40mph head wind. And his car weighs 3200 lbs.

    2000 Camaro Z28
    2001 Grand Prix GTP

    RACES. From any speed.

  15. #335
    Whore
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    somewhere hookin
    Posts
    3,799
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Haven't been here in awhile.

    Holy crap jake you sure know a lot about that day and what the track was like for not being there.

    Drs aren't the answer so ya 2.XXs are probably pretty normal especially when you actually go to the track and see cars run not just read the interwebs.

    Hurts doesn't it that you got drug by a heavy car that only trapped 117?

    We still on for a 25 roll and dig this year for $100 a piece or you making me wait until neligh and hope you don't run away again this year lol


    RACES.

  16. #336
    Weaksauce VerzLS1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    134
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SNvert View Post
    Haven't been here in awhile.

    Holy crap jake you sure know a lot about that day and what the track was like for not being there.

    Drs aren't the answer so ya 2.XXs are probably pretty normal especially when you actually go to the track and see cars run not just read the interwebs.

    Hurts doesn't it that you got drug by a heavy car that only trapped 117?

    We still on for a 25 roll and dig this year for $100 a piece or you making me wait until neligh and hope you don't run away again this year lol
    Heavy car??? his car weighs 3100-3200 lbs, dumbass. A good 300-400 lbs less than mine. Ignorant much? I was pulling back on cwarta a little up top in the dig race. And I already raped your idiot friends pewter camaro from a dig, that went 11.5 @ 116, by a solid bus length to 90 mph. That was when my car was shifting 700 rpm lower, with less timing too. I bet he's still butthurt over that. Followed me for 10 miles around town, only to get embarrassed.

    So you honestly think that a h/c/i/3.73 gear, 4500 stalled ls1 on DR's is only capable of 2.1 sixty foots? Cwarta said there was oil spilled all over the track from blown engines. He spun half way down the track. And didn't spin hardly all when racing me. He was extremely pissed about his times. Still would have pulled you though. There was also a 40 mph head wind that day. But that helps doesn't it? Can you tell me why a 550rwhp cobra did much worse against him than I did? I thought Fords were fast? You're still hurt from getting drug by my GTP years ago.

    2000 Camaro Z28
    2001 Grand Prix GTP

    RACES. From any speed.

  17. #337
    Whore
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    somewhere hookin
    Posts
    3,799
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    3200 pounds is heavy to me. Hci ls1 are going to overpower Drs which will cause 2.xx 60s and that was pry his case, put a slick on it and go 1.6s all day. As for the cobra the car pry needed a driver mod bad. And as far as pulling me lol, 11.8@117 isn't pulling 11.4@122 especially with a half second difference in 60'.

    As for you and nate, I again couldn't care less. However if it was a legit race it doesn't add up that you can beat 1 mid 11 second camaro but lose to a high 11 second one, all while continually getting your dick stomped by a 13 second 2v bahahaha.

    Btw way to avoid my callout....again
    Last edited by SNvert; 19th April 2017 at 10:46 PM.


    RACES.

  18. #338
    Weaksauce VerzLS1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    134
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SNvert View Post
    3200 pounds is heavy to me. Hci ls1 are going to overpower Drs which will cause 2.xx 60s and that was pry his case, put a slick on it and go 1.6s all day. As for the cobra the car pry needed a driver mod bad. And as far as pulling me lol, 11.8@117 isn't pulling 11.4@122 especially with a half second difference in 60'.

    As for you and nate, I again couldn't care less. However if it was a legit race it doesn't add up that you can beat 1 mid 11 second camaro but lose to a high 11 second one, all while continually getting your dick stomped by a 13 second 2v bahahaha.

    Btw way to avoid my callout....again
    Do you not understand English, fucktard? He was launching his car on engine oil. That's why he has a horrible 60. His old H/C m6 GTO cut 1.6's on DRs. And his 4500 stalled auto would definitely beat that. He hooked great against me on the street. He would have walked your sprayed turd from a dig. And the spinning combined with the 40 mph head wind probably hindered his trap by at least 5-6 mph. And I was reeling him in up top. Now my car shifts 700 rpm higher and has more timing.

    Nates car is a joke for the mods done to it. I would have had 5-6 cars on him if he hadn't given up at 90 mph.

    2000 Camaro Z28
    2001 Grand Prix GTP

    RACES. From any speed.

  19. #339
    Weaksauce VerzLS1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    134
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    That's what I thought, you little betch.

    2000 Camaro Z28
    2001 Grand Prix GTP

    RACES. From any speed.

  20. #340
    Whore
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    somewhere hookin
    Posts
    3,799
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VerzLS1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SNvert View Post
    3200 pounds is heavy to me. Hci ls1 are going to overpower Drs which will cause 2.xx 60s and that was pry his case, put a slick on it and go 1.6s all day. As for the cobra the car pry needed a driver mod bad. And as far as pulling me lol, 11.8@117 isn't pulling 11.4@122 especially with a half second difference in 60'.

    As for you and nate, I again couldn't care less. However if it was a legit race it doesn't add up that you can beat 1 mid 11 second camaro but lose to a high 11 second one, all while continually getting your dick stomped by a 13 second 2v bahahaha.

    Btw way to avoid my callout....again
    Do you not understand English, fucktard? He was launching his car on engine oil. That's why he has a horrible 60. His old H/C m6 GTO cut 1.6's on DRs. And his 4500 stalled auto would definitely beat that. He hooked great against me on the street. He would have walked your sprayed turd from a dig. And the spinning combined with the 40 mph head wind probably hindered his trap by at least 5-6 mph. And I was reeling him in up top. Now my car shifts 700 rpm higher and has more timing.

    Nates car is a joke for the mods done to it. I would have had 5-6 cars on him if he hadn't given up at 90 mph.
    And yet you lose to 13 second 2vs often and wont dig or 25 roll race a real mid 11 second car like me.


    RACES.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •